Monday, November 8, 2010

Poodle Punch Art....

Morning stampers,

Well after my short holiday over on the Gold Coast, I'm now back and let me tell you after the five great relaxing days away I'm having a great deal of trouble settling back into the swing of things.
 The time away was fantastic, i managed to catch up with some friends, i shopped and shopped some more, ate out and had a wonderful time, i even went craft shop hunting, i found a great kaiser Craft shop in Robina, 
I didn't bring anything back as i can't seem to get past the products that Stamping Up offer, i find their products hard to beat
Now back to real life and paper work, that is the problem with going away things don't stop, they just pile up until your return.

 My mojo is still on holiday, hopefully it will return soon. I didn't even miss my craft room or feel the need to create something. In fact i still don't feel like creating, i must be coming down with something. 

For today's card i went to my box of pre-made items, as i needed a card for my niece's birthday tomorrow. See even my sentiment is not straight, mind you this was made quiet some time ago before my Stamp-a-ma-jig



The papers used are not Stamping up, and as you can see they don't match up very well, this is why i stick to Stampin up that way you can be guaranteed a match up of colours and accessories




No comments:

Post a Comment