Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Morning Stampers..

last night to fill in a bit of time before bed, i sat in my craft room and did a bit of blog surfing...
Which nearly always leads to a spot of creating...
And yes the creative juices started flowing.
I found this great card over at Splitcoast stampers.
I realized that i has actually saved this card a while back in to my have to CASE file.
And again last night it stood out to me, so i gave it a go, but have added my touch to it.

Click here to have a look at the original work.
I loved the colours she used, but i wanted to use different colours.
So i settled for a base of "Night of Navy"
and "Perfect Plum" & "Elegant Eggplant" for the butterflies


Another great quick and easy card.
This card is almost all embossing, with one stamped image - the sentiment

Well im off to go and enjoy my day.



3 comments:

  1. Sweet and elegant ... love the colour! Hugs xxaxx
    PS I am still having computer probs ... after a major crash! Access to the internet is frustrating me ... even though my dh has solved the main probs. Off to scroll through what I have missed over the last few days ... but with so much to catch up on ... I don't have time to comment on each post, sorry! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, it'd be a nice quickie to do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrea, sorry to hear about your computer, we don't realize how much a part of our world they are until they go out on "holiday".

    I would be lost without mine as i run a business and love love love to blog surf...where else can one get amazing inspirations to carry on, well if your colour and layout challenged like me...blog surfing is a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete