Thursday, December 22, 2011

Where has the time gone

Hi Stampers,

I have just noticed that i have not posted a post in nearly a month.
I can sum that all up in one word "Life", my life has been hectic for the past month, between work, home and christmas, i have not had much quality time to be able to sit and either blog, blurf or even create.
I have done a bit of creating over the past few weeks, i have had a few birthdays and of course there are the Christmas cards to do.
So in this post i will show some of the projects ih ave been working on, might even have to do it over a couple of posts to keep the photos down
So here goes

This is my Christmas card this year.
i CASEd it from a wonderful lady over at CA, Dawn Ferguson NSW
  The centre of this card was designed for our ATC swap, but im sorry as i made two ATC swaps at the same time i cannot remember if it was our CA swap or the Creative inker swap, im sure a fellow blogger will let me know which one, see i have been very busy
 This is a gift card holder i made to hold some special gift cards
 And the inside, thanks to my Sister Narelle for the idea & measurements
 I will blog the Birthday cards in another post, Sorry if this was a long post.
See you all back here tomorrow for part two of my creative days gone by (well last month anyway)

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas here, Sharna! Love your chrissy card! Simple ... but so eye catching! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete