Friday, August 19, 2011

Craters Anonymous = fun fun fun

Hello Stampers,

For the past little while i have been part of a fantastic group of ladies, 
over at crafters Anonymous.
Where we have the most brilliant and funny online chats, we also share our creations, and the best part is you get to met so many other like minded ladies.

Each Monday we do an online blind class, hosted by a different very talented lady each week, who shares with us a great new idea, and every second Thursdays we have an online blind technique class.
A few weeks ago we did the Faux postage stamp look.
I have already posted the card i made on the night, but here is another card i made using the same technique, but with the added fancy fold,
( this was made before the missing mojo)

i used my all time favourite DSP, Parisian Breeze

here is the fancy fold part
It is the front square that opens not the whole piece, i am really liking how this turned out.

Also over at CA i was chosen to the featured artist of the week (last week)
so take a look over on the left hand side of my blog to see my badge.




2 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card, Sharna! I love the look of that technique! I would love to check out Stampers Anonymous ... but probably should wait until I have a little more time on my hands! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete