Friday, November 18, 2011

Quality time in my craft room

Afternoon Crafters,

This morning i spent time in my craft room making a card a few cards, and also finishing off two ATC swaps i am involved with.
It felt great to sit there and craft until i decided i had had enough, i haven't done this in quite a while.
I will wait until i receive the ATC's from the rest of the group before i post the ones i made, to be fair on the groups, incase they peek.

.

This is a case from the wonderfully talented Andrea Buckland,
I did put my spin on it, but i am not totally happy with it at all, it is amazing how we can hit and miss sometimes, i think this one is a miss, i did have my mum in mind, as it is her birthday tomorrow but i'm not so sure, now that it is finished.

I also finished a few christmas cards, 
This is one i remembered to take a photo of, i tried a few different things here, i stamped directly on to my ribbon, and also the tree is made using a teabag fold technique


Here is another one, i made this end of last week. 
I was asked to make for a friend of my son's girlfriend's birthday

Oh well i had better go back to the drawing board for a card for my mum's birthday tomorrow,

Oh on a final note, i was picked as one of the top three winners for last weeks Try Stampin on Tuesday's sketch,
Here is my badge


Have a great weekend


No comments:

Post a Comment