Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh My Gosh 5000 mark

Hello again.........

Oh my gosh after posting my last post i realised that i have hit the 5000 blog view mark.
For this wonderful ocassion i am giving some special bloggers this wonderful Blog award. 
This to let you know how much i appreciate your visits and your very encouraging comments


The rules for this award
* Thank the person who gave you this award
* paste the award to your blog
* Link the person who nominated you for this award
* Nominate as many other bloggers for this wonderful award as you like
* Post links to their blogs 

My chosen award recipients are:


3 comments:

  1. I am so touched, Sharna! Thanks for this wonderful treat ... it has put a big smile on my face today! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sharna.
    I haven't been very good a blogging lately.
    You have inspired me to do some posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this award Sharna. Love seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete