Thursday, February 9, 2012

Try Stampin on Tuedsay #52

Hello fellow crafters

Well once again it has been a while between posts.
I have so much going on in my personal life right now, some things are good and some things are well i have to wait for an outcome before i decided if it is a good thing or not.
I will revel more when i know, until then i will post as i get the chance to do a bit of crafting.

Todays post is a card that looks very much like the last card i posted. 
This unfinished card has been sitting on my desk for a few weeks now, i had fully intended to do two of the last card i made, but after seeing this weeks challenge over at Try Stamping on Tuesday, i decided to change it a little bit to fit the sketch.

Here is my card, the photo doesn't show up the light hint of glitter i used around the edge of the flowers.
This is my most favourite colour combination to use, it suits every ocassion,

Well i had better run as i have a yet another busy day ahead, i just hope this on coming cold/flu keeps away, well for a few more days at least

3 comments:

  1. Sharna this is lovely. Very nice card. Will have to add this to my case pile. Thanks for playing along with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love how you have stamped on DSP! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharna, this is beautiful. Simple yet very elegant. Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete