Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Elf poop.......

Afternoon stampers,

This will be a short post as i am melting as i sit here writing this.

I had a very productive night last night, in fact i didn't even see my hubby, or have dinner as i sat in my craft room and created until i couldn't create anymore.

There were a few things i had to do on my agenda.
Today i will show you the little gifts i made for a couple of my close freind's children.

These have featured on a few blogs, so it is hard to just give credit to one person, and have been around for years.


I ended up making about 10 of these, but with only one girl in the bunch i made her a special one.
All pink with kisses and not poop.

The kids loved them, even the three big ones i gave them to.

So i will be back tomorrow to post the other two items i made, as i had to make two birthday cards, which was a joy to do after all of the Christmas cards i have been doing

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to craft without interruptions! These are fab Sharna! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just popping by to share a special Christmas message with you ...
    Andrea's Christmas Wish
    Christmas Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete