Monday, December 27, 2010

Hot on the tails of Christmas

Afternoon Stampers.

I hope everybody out there in blog land had a great Christmas day.
With the usual to much food and maybe a drink or two.

I know i had a great day, this year was our first quiet Christmas day, with a BBQ brunch at home then a relaxing time for the rest of the day.
In fact we all ate so much for brunch that for dinner we ended up only having dessert, and eating our dinner the next day for lunch.

Well now that Christmas is over with for another year, 
 I have been hard at work creating a few birthday cards,  one of them is going to be a bit late, as every year im not organised enough to this card out on time due to the silly season. 

It is for my Father-in-law his birthday is on the 4th of January, but the problem is he lives over in Australia.
But never mind at least i do send him something.

This card is one that was sent to me in an email from Jacque Pedersen, from her "twelve weeks of Christmas", i decided to CASE it and instead of making it a Christmas card i made it a birthday card.


Well over the next few days i will post the other two cards i also made,
until then see ya and enjoy the rest of this wonderful holiday time, before our real lives begin again




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me how much I love that En Francais background stamp! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete