Thursday, February 10, 2011

Try stampin on a Tuesday

Morning Stampers

Boy oh boy i'm on a roll.........
Much to my husbands dislike my mojo seems to be washing over me right on bed time, i think this is because finally the busy thoughts of the day have left my mind and allows other thoughts to come through, not just the facts and figures from my daily paper work.

Last night was no exception, again after spotting a challenge, a new one at that, i had an idea and couldn't go to bed and rest until i had at least made a start on the new creation,
 but we all know how that works.........
i'll go to bed just after i finish adhering this piece or stamping that part.... yeah right
Next thing you know you have a finished creation in your hands... but i have realised if your really tired give up before you make a mistake and start again fresh tomorrow.

The new challenge is called......
"Try stamping on Tuesday",
click here and go on over and have a play as well.
Here is the sketch. Theme is Valentines.
But in my house hold we don't really do valentines, so i made this to put a smile on a friends face who is having a rough time at the moment, so i thought i would send her a not so "valentine" valentines card 

And here is my creation

The only thing about this one is i don't like, is the sentiment, i don't to add another layer or more colour, so it stays as it is
But over all it turned out great

6 comments:

  1. This take on my sketch is really pretty. I love the colours and your card is so well put together. Thanks for playing at Try stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharna this turned out really nice! Very pretty card! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin On Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you put it all together, and I really like the color palette you chose! The DPs work well together and the ribbon is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours and stamps you have used!!!The pearls finish it off nicely! Thanks for playing Try stampin on Tuesday;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sharna, I wasn't surprised to hear this made the Top Picks - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bron, Thanks, yes this is one card that ended up being the same as my vision, i really like it

    ReplyDelete