Friday, September 23, 2011

Another male birthday

Afternoon stampers,

On Monday this past week, my son celebrated his 17th birthday. I am starting to feel old now, my two children are growing up so fast, it wont be long before they spread their wings and venture out on their own...i will admit that i am not looking forward to that day, im sure there will be many private tears when it does happen. heres hoping there are still a few more years yet before i have to cross that bridge.

I had alot of trouble with his card, as in some ways he is still young, but in other ways he is so much older now.
So instead of settling for a teenage card, i went for a more mature card.


Next year for his 18th i have a fun card already picked out for him.

I hope everybody is enjoying this wonderful spring weather, well today here in Hamilton is is a wonderful day, almost a shame i have to sit here in my office and do paper work, lets hope it lasts until the weekend so i can go out and at least enjoy some of it.



1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to the kids growing up sadness! My baby is 13 ... and my oldest is 25 and married now! I am not looking forward to the empty nest time! Love the card ... I'm sure he knew how much love went into making this! Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete