Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Birthday to the man in my life

Afternoon stampers.

This week was my darling husband's birthday, and i swear each year it is getting harder and harder to buy for him. he is not the easiest person to buy for.
After being together for nearly 24 years, i have run out of all ideas on gifts for him. But this time i ended up taking him out to the movies at the La Premiere theater, which has very comfortable leather lazyboys, we had a snack while watching the beginning of the movie, then bout half way through the movie they brought us in our desserts. It was a very enjoyable night and the movie "Crazy stupid love", was great.

I have struggled with male cards, so it is always even harder to make that special card for that special person in your life.
But i think i managed to get it just right 

Now the next challenge will be for my son's 17th on Monday, oh boy what to do there.

 Wherever you are tonight enjoy the All Blacks game, if you plan on watching it.
 I know my town is going crazy about this game, they have been all week, It is a big deal for us here in Hamilton.

"GO BLACKS"



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharna! I hear you about the male card thing! I always struggle. But ... you have done a great job ... and my tip ... if in doubt ... reach for "Lovely as a Tree". Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete