Friday, August 10, 2012

Teenage Birthday

Afternoon crafters,

Wow two days in a row and i have been able to grab a few minutes and create.
Today i managed to make two cards, one for a friend who's daughter turned 13 yesterday, and another one for my daughter who turned 16 last week, but she knows it is coming just a bit late, i feel real bad about that, but with any luck the one i made will make up for that. I will blog that when i get a chance to take a photo of it, (later).

Here is one of the cards.
I stamped first, then i hand cut out the heart for the sweet cup to fit through.
it was a quick n easy card, my favourite kind to create, i reckon it creates more of a challenge to use less rather than more

I just have to stop at the shop and fill it with red mini M&M's, i knew if i didn't take a photo now, i would end up giving it to her and not take a photo.

Well i must go and go the school run, I will blog that other creation tomorrow or early next week

No comments:

Post a Comment