Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Crafters Anonymous online class

Morning Stampers,

Last night i attend my first ever online class,
over at Crafters anonymous
We were given a list of items needed to complete the class before hand, but no idea as to what we would be doing.

I had a blast doing this as we were given written instructions, which is a challenge alone for me to do.
Tia (our lovely host) put up photos along the way to help as some people like visual instructions (me included). 
I have to confess that these did help at times, but i did try very hard not to use them, to challenge myself

Here is my card,

It is a fantastic spinner card.
 It is the one i competed at the class, not touched up or re-done later,
I had to have a laugh as i had chosen the same DSP and contrasting card Stock as the host of our class.
I might go back and re-do this as i want to change the colours, but i am happy with the finished card.

It was great to see the other ladies cards that they posted after the event,
 to see their take on what the instructions were.

 Have a great short (yay) week ahead, try to stay dry if your also sharing this horrible wet and very windy weather.




No comments:

Post a Comment