Friday, April 29, 2011

Try Stampin on Tuesday #12 & JAI #66

Afternoon Stampers.

How is everybody today, i have had a very busy day. 
One of those days in which there is not enough hours to get every thing done even working at full speed.

Todays creation was created for the TST (Try stampin on Tuesday) weekly challenge.
The sketch this week has me a bit worried, as this weeks sketch is out of my normal scope of cards i do.
Here is the Sketch

I decided on doing a card i have wanted to have a go at for a while.
A criss cross card.

As i was about to blog this i thought i might do a bit of blurfing first, im glad i did as over at Just Add Ink, their weekly challenge was
Just Add Flowers
As mothers day is approaching fast.
And my card fits their challenge perfectly

Here is my master piece
i absolutely love how this turned out

Here is a picture of the insert

This is perfect as my sisters and i got our mother a voucher for a complete relaxation massage for mother's day, and this will fit nicely in the pocket as well.

Well i had better go and complete the rest of the items on my every extending list

take care








7 comments:

  1. Wow, Sharna! I LOVE this! I didn't get that Sunny Garden paper.. but I reckon I might have to! Your mum will adore this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sensational take on the JAI & the TST challenges. Love this colour combo! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your project! It is a perfect take on my sketch!! Thanks for playing at Try Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your criss-cross card. Must try it out sometime. Thanks for joining in at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card! All of the elements work so well together, and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific card! Great colours and VV is such a gorgeous flower set. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and the design. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete