Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy 5th birthday

Afternoon Stampers,

I promised in my last post that i would be back to post the card i made for my new International swap.
But i didn't take one, i popped into to the post bag to send and just as i sealed it up i remembered that i didn't get my photo.
So i will have to re-create it to show.

Today the card i have to show is one i made for my Niece's birthday party (held last Sunday).
I love to do punch art for the younger ones, and this time is no different.


As normal i left it until the last minute to do. i mean last minute, i finished it as my daughter got into the car to leave
so i found this stunning princess and decided to copy it, sorry i cannot remember who it was as the photo has been in my CASE file for a while now, so if this is yours or someone you know please let me know so i can give them the credit.
I even managed to smudge the sentiment, but the outcome is fantastic, i was a bit worried about the colours, but i really like how they came together 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharna! This is so sweet and I think the colours work beautifully! I am often doing last minute cards ... even though I have a stash ... I always seem to need something new!!! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete