Monday, June 6, 2011

Stampin' Fun & Friends Colour Challenge

Hello Stampers,

Boy oh boy it has been over a week since my last post.
In the past week i have been up to so much, it is a matter of where do i start.
Well first things first i have been battling a head cold, that has been following me where ever i went, and wouldn't give me any peace.
I had a very busy end of month in our business and then at the end of this week i have had friend fly over from Aussie to visit and have been busy showing her my home town,
so that mean shopping, shopping & more shopping along with lots of coffee.

but the creation i want to share with you today is one i have done for the wonderful new site called 
Over at this new site they are giving you great and exciting new blog they are giving you new projects and challenges to compete in
Here is the Colour challenge they gave us to do

 Here is my card

All i did on the flowers was using markers i colors the middle with Rose Red directly to the stamp, and filled in the rest of the petal with my So Saffron marker, starting outwards working towards the Rose Red color, which gave me a natural blending of color but i had to clean my marker after each petal to stop color transfer build up and ruining my marker.

I will be back later to post a few more latest creations




No comments:

Post a Comment