Monday, June 6, 2011

TST #17... Lets play a game.......

Hello Again,

I have gone from no posts to two posts in one day,
this is a very quick post, as i have left it to the very very last minute to put up my card for this weeks challenge over at

Here is the sketch this week

And here is my attempt at it,

This is where the game comes into play, as i did this card in such a hurry, lets play spot the boo boo's.
i have to say this is one i would rather not blog, but i did challenge myself to do each and every challenge over at this fantastic site.

i had an idea earlier in the week, but it completely has gone, so i had to wing it.

As for the last card i posted, it won me a prize...yay me, it won the colour challenge that i had created it for.
thanks so much to CherylAnn for her brilliant new site, i am having a blast...
if you do not want to miss out on the fun please click here to sign up....



No comments:

Post a Comment