Saturday, June 25, 2011

Out of the blue challenge FTL145

Hello Stampers,

The other night i got to talking to my sister online over at Crafters anonymous, 
and out of the blue she set a challenge.
 She gave us both 1 hour to do and complete this weeks sketch over at 
Here is the sketch

at first i didn't want to do it, but i caved in and gave it a go.
Here is my attempt.
this is the result of being put on the spot ...a yuck moment, i don't do well put on the spot

I didn't like this at all.
So i gave it another go, when i wasn't put on the spot
This time i had my nephew in mind as it is his birthday next Monday.


This one turned out really great.
you can see yet again i went for punch art,
the idea came from
It is an UK demonstrator. Lisa from Norfolk.

Today i'm off up to Auckland, in fact by the time this post goes live i will be up there and attending the SENZ craft show. so i will be back to tell you all about it maybe show you a new thing or two.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sharna ... I'm not sure why you don't like the butterfly one ... because I love it! Love the colours ... Love the vellum! But ... the tractor is super cute, too! Hugs xxaxx

    ReplyDelete